Saturday, June 12, 2010

I'm starting to feel better, but I'm still hungry...

The last couple days have been hard; not only did I have an emotional tailspin on Wednesday (which I totally recovered from the next morning) but I have been so sick these last two days. To put it politely, every time I ingested something, it almost immediately came out. I don't think I've eaten anything that would upset me, but K's been having stomach issues too, so it's probably just a bug. But man, does it suck.

I've been trying to eat (a lot) because I'm hungry! I'm having stomach pains when I eat, and when I don't eat too!  Yay.


Nevertheless, I'm staying within my points, and trying to eat and just sleep it off.  I feel bad because I was incredibly grumpy at work today (it's hard to be happy when your hurting and hungry), but I survived, and they let me go early!  I came home, ate my dinner and promptly fell asleep on the couch.

It's times like this, I smile and think of the line from The Devil Wears Prada: "I'm only one good stomach bug away from my goal weight!"

No comments:

Post a Comment