Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I need to get better about updating...

It has been a little crazy for me lately, but I have managed to stay on track and keep weighing in!

Yesterday, before heading to weigh in, I realized that I have a pretty good grip on WW. I've gone for 10 weeks, weighing in and getting all the adivce and little weekly booklets, and I feel really confident in my abilities. I'm able to control myself, and to recognize what I should be eating and why I crave crap food sometimes.

In the last 2 weeks I have had some of my favorite foods, and you know what? I got really sick after eating them! I felt like crap after eating Wendy's, I thought I was going to throw up after the pizza. The Chinese food didn't bother me (good, because I LOVE Chinese food!!), but I also didn't eat much of it and I had loaded my plate with the less greasy foods.

I actually look forward to going to the market to try new veggies and fruits! I am realizing now just how efficient of a machine your body is once you put the proper fuel in it!

I am a little nervous about starting back at school next week, but I know that I can count on my girls there to help me stay away from the crap on campus! I really need to focus and make sure I pack a lunch from home so that I can still control what I'm eating.

My last weight update was from July 23rd, so here are the last 3 weeks (I'm just adding it all together):

1. August 16, 2010 - start week 12
2. -3.6 pounds
3. 14.8 pounds lost total!!
4. Current weight:  176.0

I really just might be able to hit my goal of 19 lbs by the end of August!!  I am so proud of myself!

The only bad thing about all this, is I have dropped over an entire size (I'm between a 12 and 14 now), and I have NOTHING that fits!  While that sounds like a good thing, it's really not because I don't have the money to go out and buy clothes that won't fit me in a month... So if any of my friends have size 12/14 clothing that they'd like to get rid of, I will happily take it!

And to my friends who are doing this with me - Keep going!  If I can do it and succeed, than you can too!  Cheers to our healthy new outlook on life!

No comments:

Post a Comment