Friday, July 23, 2010

Oops!

Okay, I forgot to blog last week about my weigh in. Oopsie!

As I stated before, we did have a death in the family. So through all the events that surrounded that, I was not paying too much attention to what I was eating. To be fair, I was pretty distracted.

So when I went for my weigh in last week, it did not come as a big surprise that I did not lose any weight. I went up .2 lbs, so in the grand scheme of things, that is not even a blip on the radar. It was probably due to the fact that I was drinking regular soda and was most likely retaining water, and the fact that I didn't work or exercise. All in all, it could have been much worse, so I'm pleased.

I'm heading out the door in a few minutes for my next weigh in. I'm hoping this week went better, seeing as I've been keeping my food journal and paying attention to what I've been eating.

So last week's numbers:

1. July 16, 2010 - start week 7
2. +.2 pounds this week
3. 8.6 pounds lost total
4. Current weight:  182.2


Yesterday I decided to try on some clothes that I wore before I started WW. I was especially interested to try on the dress I wore to my best friends wedding, just 4 days before starting WW. I was actively in tears (of joy!) because when I put it on, I was swimming in it! I can grab a handful of material on the waist!! I measured my waist and am down 1.5" in 2 weeks!!!  HOLY CRAP!!!  I also was able to fit into clothes that I haven't worn in a minimum of 6-8 months!!  And because of that, I have never been this excited to go out and step on a scale in public!


Also, the hunnie just came in and told me that he's down about 6 lbs in 2 weeks!  He's been put on WW and just doesn't know it yet... teehee... hey, he eats what I cook, and I cook what's WW friendly! :)

1 comment:

  1. yes the boys never fully realize they are put on a diet but the same thing happend with pat he eats what I cook and I try to cook a lot healthier now--he claims his loss is to leaving Monster energy drinks behind (I'm sure thats helped but not the only reason he is losing!)

    ReplyDelete