Sunday, July 4, 2010

Keep the fridge stocked.

While trying to become nocturnal yesterday (I have to work overnights for the next couple days), I noticed I was eating because I was really, really bored. The only problem being, I haven't gone to the store in a few days, so I didn't have my usual mindless snacking foods. So what did I eat, you ask? Everything. Anything I could get my hands onto. By the time I realized what I was doing, it was 2 am, and I was so exhausted I decided well, I have to stay up a bit more, so I'll just have a bagel. With butter. Lots of butter. And a soda.

Ugh.

I would go to the store right now, but it's the 4th of July, and I have no idea if any grocery stores are even open.  My only hope is to distract myself with something to do before I binge again!

Maybe I'll go for a run. Or clean the house. I don't know.

Happy 4th of July everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment