Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Stress Monster is Back.

I did weigh in this past week, but I forgot to blog... So here we go:
1. September 13, 2010 - start week 16
2. +2.2 pounds
3. 12.8 pounds lost total
4. Current weight: 178.0

Yeah, the stress of school is taking a bit of a toll. and being sick didn't help too much either... Oh well, tomorrow's another day!

I just got an interesting phone call...

I was supposed to start my Bridal Bootcamp tomorrow, and someone from the fitness center just called me. Apparently, I was the only person who signed up! Seriously? Then she tells me that they are going to cancel the class because they can't run it with just one person.

I'm thinking, sure you can! It's called personal training!! Alas, no such luck.

But she had an offer for me. She runs a class that is similar to the Bridal Bootcamp and even though I don't actually "qualify" to take this class, she felt bad and wanted to bend the rules so that I could take the class.

So on Tuesday, I'm starting Mommy Bootcamp.

Hey, at least it's a bootcamp of some sort! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment