Thursday, September 30, 2010

Starting over...

Sorry I forgot to log in last week and update!

I really cannot remember what my numbers were for last week, but I can update what was this week!
1. September 27, 2010 - start week 18
2. -3.6 pounds
3. 16.4 pounds lost total
4. Current weight: 174.4

I've been able to maintain my weight within 1-2 lbs for a month! Woohoo! To me, it's a really big accomplishment!

I've also been able to stave off the gorging while studying over the last two weeks, so I'm also pretty proud of that!

I don't really have much interesting to say today, it's been a rather uneventful couple of weeks... Maybe I'll cause some trouble this weekend so I have something to report back on Monday!

Oh, and super exciting news? I HAVE NO CLOTHING THAT FITS!!!! Looks like I have to go shopping!! Hmmm.... now where can I get some $$ for that? I've been living in track pants and scrubs simply because they have drawstrings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment